You can apply for a temporary or permanent work visa, if you can find an employer who will recruit you to work in Australia. Temporary Work Visa’s require a pro active approach from those whom seek to work in Australia as they need to obtain an offer before applying for the Visa. The visa has a direct pathway to Permanent residency through a number of pathways. Depending on your occupation and salary you may also be eligible to apply direct for Priority Permanent Residency through the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) or the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS). The ENS/RSMS option can be provided as a strategy for employers who wish to retain their international employees, by providing a permanent opportunity at the end of the path.

Most employers apply to DIAC (Department of Immigration and Citizenship) for rights to potentially sponsor Australian Immigrants. The approval lasts for 3 years and permission will be given to sponsor for a certain number of employees over this time. This ‘Sponsorship’, refers to an employer agreeing to pay a minimum salary a year to you $51,400.

Send us your Query

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message